Website Terms & Conditions
- “Agreement” shall mean the Agreement set out in this document namely the terms and conditions of the website.
- “Communication" shall mean any communication by means of electronic transmission, including by website notice, telephone, fax, SMS, wireless computer access, email, mobile Application, USSD or similar technology or device.
- “Customer: shall mean someone who purchases on our website.
- “Intellectual Property Rights” shall mean copyright, trademark, patent or any other intellectual property right recognised by South African law.
- “Product” shall mean services sold on the website from time to time.
- “User” shall mean any person who enters the website.
- “Website” shall mean: www.servedinc.com
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- When a User visits the website or sends communications to ServedInc, he or she consents to receiving communications from ServedInc,
- Customers agree that any agreements or correspondence sent by ServedInc satisfies the legal requirements, inter alia the requirement that certain communications should be reduced to writing and/or signed.
- Users register on the website once they purchase our services.
- DURATION AND COMMENCEMENT OF THIS AGREEMENT
- The terms and conditions of this Agreement are applicable to Users from the moment that they access the website,
- The terms and conditions that require registration, shall endure indefinitely until terminated by us.
- We do not remove registered user accounts from its systems, however you may request to have your account suspended and it will not longer be able to be used again.
- We are committed to protecting any personal information that you may provide to us.
- While using this website, information about the Customer may be either collected by us or our representatives. Such information will become the property of us and may be used to promote our services.
- The Customer may request that we cease sending them information or request that the Customer’s personal information be removed from the database or mailing list at any time by e-mailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not responsible for and give no warranties or representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of any inter alia: third party and/or linked websites and/or linked application.
- The Customer may request access to any personal information concerning himself or herself, which we hold. However we will not provide third parties with any personal information unless required to do so by law.
- USE OF INFORMATION
- This Website is operated and controlled by ServedInc and / or its nominees. The information from this Website is protected by copyright and other proprietary rights laws. No information from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the written consent of an authorised representative of ServedInc.
- Any unauthorised copying, or attempt at copying, assignment or transfer of this Agreement, may result in the immediate termination of this Agreement by us and we reserve the right to seek civil damages or press criminal charges, as it sees fit, without limiting any of its rights.
- The Customer is not granted a license or any other right including without limitation under any Intellectual Property Rights in or to the content of this website.
- We expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to remove, alter, modify, supplement and / or restrict access to the Website or any of its content for whatever reason.
- Any person or entity whose products or services are removed from the Website shall have no recourse against us and/or our affiliates.
- The Customer hereby ratifies, guarantees and agrees to be personally liable for any and all obligations entered into or assumed by others who use the information, content or services through his / her account or with his / her registration details.
- Any parties who repeatedly violate ServedInc’s policies (as may as amended from time to time) and the Intellectual Property Rights may be suspended from using the ServedInc website permanently.
- The User acknowledges that registration on the ServedInc website will be strictly for the purposes of accessing services or products supplied by Sellers on the ServedInc website with a view to purchasing services or Products online through the website.
- The Customer undertakes that its log-in and password will not be disclosed to third parties and will be used solely for personal use, and that the Customer will take the necessary precaution of keeping such information safe.
- ServedInc shall not be liable for any security breeches occurring on the website whatsoever, including by virtue of the negligence of ServedInc.
- ServedInc shall not be liable for any security breeches resulting in a lack of virus protection or spyware that any User / Customers may have inadvertently installed on their device, or which may automatically install on the User’s device.
- It is the duty of all Users to ensure that their hardware and software is secure from threats which are found on the internet and that they back up their data regularly. ServedInc shall not be liable for any failure to attend to the aforementioned.
- Upon registration to use the website, Customers will receive confirmation via email.
- Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this Website or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this Website shall be prosecuted and ServedInc reserves its rights to both institute criminal proceedings against such persona and its employer and/or claim damages for any losses or damages it incurs from such person and/or its employer.
- ServedInc shall not be liable, in any manner whatsoever, for any damage, loss or liability that resulted from the use of Website content by the User or any third party who obtained any content from the User.
- Apart from the provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002, the use of any information contained on this site is at the User’s own risk, and ServedInc and its affiliates accepts no liability for the use of and / or reliance upon and / or inability to use any information of this site, nor shall they be liable in any manner for any losses or damages of any nature resulting from the direct or indirect use of and/or reliance upon the information contained on the website or websites linked to the website.
- All products or services purchased through the ServedInc website are purchased by Customers entirely at their own risk, and the risk of loss, harm or damage shall not be borne by ServedInc, or its representatives to such Customer whatsoever.
- It is the User’s responsibility to ensure that their software or hardware, as the case may be, is compatible with the website.
- Should Customers purchase products and/or services on the Website, and are unable to use such, ServedInc will not be held liable and has no duty to refund the Customers. Returns are subject to ServedInc’S returns policy.
- Communications expressed on this site should not be regarded as the opinion or view of ServedInc and ServedInc will accept no liability resulting there from.
- ServedInc, will accept no responsibility for losses or damages resulting from the reliance on information on the website, and Users should always seek professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
- The Website is supplied in the form preferred by ServedInc and is not catered per the requirements of an individual.
- Regarding any hyperlinks provided on the Website, ServedInc does not necessarily agree with the content thereof and accepts no liability incurred from the use of such hyperlinks.
- Users and/or Customers agree to indemnify and hold harmless ServedInc, its officers, directors, employees, partners, suppliers and affiliates, from and against any losses, damages, fines and expenses (including attorney's fees and costs) arising out of or relating to any claims that the User or Customer has used the Website in violation of another party's rights, in violation of any law, in violation of any provisions of the terms, or any other claim related to the User’s use of the Website.
- Website Cookies: when entering the website, information such as user preference and activity may be stored and used by ServedInc to improve the website’s functionality. Cookies may be disabled by Users.
- Although ServedInc will try its best to ensure that prices are displayed correctly, some items may be inadvertently mispriced.
- Should a Product be mispriced, we reserve the right to amend incorrect pricing without notice and shall not be liable for any losses/damages incurred by any other party who may have relied on the information displayed on the Website.
- Should a Product be ordered, and it has been mispriced, we may contact the Customer prior to dispatch and advise of the correct price. The Customer then has the option to:
- Cancel the purchase order,
- Purchase at the amended, correct, price.
- Prices may vary without notice.
- Any prices displayed on the Website or placed in the shopping basket may be subject to change, update or variation by ServedInc without notice.
- Prices quoted, unless otherwise stated are exclusive of VAT.
- ORDERING PROCESS
- The User is guided through the ordering process, which commences when a User selects a Product and quantity thereof. The item is then placed into an online shopping basket.
- The User then agreed with our terms of sale, in addition to these terms and conditions.
- ServedInc relies solely on the User’s input and does not verify the correctness of the User’s information provided.
- Once the order is complete, a confirmation is sent and we will deliver the Products in terms of these terms and conditions.
- USE OF PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON THE WEBSITE
- All persons our services do so at their own risk. We accept no responsibility for any damages arising out of the use of our website.
- We cannot be held liable for misuse, negligence, abuse, harassment or any other form of User’s use of our services.
- We do not warrant that using our services will result in recipients:
- Receiving the notification,
- Making payment of the outstanding amounts due to the Customer,
- Replying to the notification.
- The User must at all times ensure that accurate information is entered!
- The User specifically indemnifies ServedInc from any claims arising out of the use of the Website from any third parties.
- We shall not be liable, and the Customer/User hereby waives any claim, for the remission and / or refund of any payment due to the site not being operational for any period of time.
- Should you have entered incorrect information, we may at our discretion, provide you with a credit or will resend the notification on your behalf.
- In order to be eligible for us to consider a credit or to rectify incorrectly entered information, the Customer must notify us in writing within 3 (three) days after the order was completed.
- JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa, notwithstanding the location that the User or Customer accesses or uses the website from.
- We shall nevertheless have the right to institute proceedings in any other competent court which may otherwise have jurisdiction should it choose.
- WHOLE AGREEMENT
- ServedInc reserves the right to amend its website and/or this Agreement or any part(s) thereof. This includes addition and removal of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the features of the website.
- ServedInc may modify its terms and conditions at any time. Modifications will be provided by notice via email to registered Users or by publishing the changes on the website. Nevertheless it is the User’s duty to acquaint itself with the contents of the website’s terms and conditions and be aware that same may change from time to time at the discretion of ServedInc.
- If you do not understand any of the terms and conditions of ServedInc, you are encouraged to contact us and we will gladly be of assistance.
Please note: We are not a law firm nor a debt collection firm. We are a service that provides legal notifications to your outstanding debtors.
By using the Website, you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions.
ServedInc is merely a gateway through which to send notification letters to outstanding debtors in the form of a legal type notice.
We chooses its domicilium citandi et executandi for all notices, or correspondence at:
Email address: email@example.com
The Customer chooses its domicilium citandi et executandi as the email address it registers with.
This Agreement (together with the policies of ServedInc and terms of sale) constitutes the entire Agreement between us and the User / Customer with regard to the use of the content and this website. In the event that the User wishes to register on the website, the terms and conditions of registration and granting of, together with these terms and conditions will constitute the entire Agreement between us and the Customer or the User (as the case may be) with regard to the use of the content and this website.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable or contrary to any law for any reason, that provision is fully severable from the remaining provisions of this Agreement. Such invalid or unenforceable parts shall be considered pro non scripto.